Re: Digest version of this List?

Subject: Re: Digest version of this List?
From: David Ferrier <dferrier -at- MAUGHAM -dot- ATC -dot- EDMONTON -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 08:13:02 MDT

> Is their a digest version of this list?
> I find digests easier to read than vast
> quantities of individual mail items.

Speaking of "vast quantities of individual mail items"...

When I came in today (Monday) my mailbox was stuffed with TECHWR-L items
and I couldn't find my other mail. I appreciate having access to TECHWR-L
information, but I do have other correspondants.

Perhaps this has already been considered and rejected, but it would be nice
if TECHWR-L mail items had a distinctive prefix in the subject or author
field to allow me to sort-separate them from the rest of my mail, and vice
versa.