HP Project Management System

Subject: HP Project Management System
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 22:50:45 GMT

We routinely include a "report card" with our software packages, to get
customer feedback on software design, tech support, documentation and
customer service.

After giving my manuals an F (Ouch!) one of our customers suggested that
we look into H/P Project Management System "for excellent ways to
generate first class documentation."

If anyone is familiar with this system, would they please respond to
my email address (gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com) with more details. I'll be
happy to post a summary of your responses.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500