Sexual harassment

Subject: Sexual harassment
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 22:30:49 -0700

I'm breaking my silence on this topic because many of you seem to be
working under a misapprehension. I think it's important for y'all to
realize that I did not accuse Vince of sexual harassment. Chas brought
this into the conversation as if I were accusing Vince, but I made no
such accusation. It's fine for you to discuss whether this is sexual
harassment or not; I personally believe it is not.

And now I'm going back to not discussing this on the list.:)

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com

Friend A: "Life is a minefield, and I don't have a map!"
Friend B: "Sometimes it's best just to wear thick shoes and earplugs.
Really thick shoes."