Re: Regarding tests

Subject: Re: Regarding tests
From: Melissa Kitchings <BBRE159 -at- BARMS036 -dot- B-R -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 08:40:00 PDT

It seems to me that someone with documentation experience would have done
what you tried to do, that is, get clearer instructions.

I was completely put off by the whole experience. Perhaps my inexperience
with documentation played a role, but I believe the ambiguous instructions
were a big part of the problem. However, I think that was part of the plan.
Maybe they were looking for someone with the right kind of intuition and
found an effective way to screen applicants (I didn't get an offer).

Would the expectations be clearer for someone with documentation experience?

Vincent Reh
Sr. Marketing Writer

vincentr -at- sc -dot- harris -dot- com