New Name

Subject: New Name
From: Michaelc Johnson <Michaelc -dot- Johnson%bbs -at- WASATCH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 22:15:45 MST7MDT

I am thinking seriously of changing my name. You may not think so, but mine
is very common, and it causes me grief to no end.

There are almost 40 Michael Johnsons here in Salt Lake City. There are now
six Michael C. Johnsons locally, three right in the suburb of West Jordan
where I live.

I constantly get tangled up in judgements, credit reports, private eyes
looking for back child support, tax liens, paternity suits, and other good
stuff thanks to some other Mike Johnson. Yes, one of the locals has even
been in the state pen. Luckily, things get cleared up when folks check
social security numbers, but it is still a major hassle.

I am appealing to the collective genius of TECHWR-L to help me find a new
handle. I'd like one that's easy to say, easy to spell and (if possible)
I'd like to be the only one in the phone book--even if I move to NYC.

I'll post results if there's interest. Thanks!

Mike Johnson
michaelc -dot- johnson%bbs -at- wasatch -dot- com

--
Michaelc Johnson, user of the UniBoard System @ wasatch.com
E-Mail: Michaelc -dot- Johnson%bbs -at- wasatch -dot- com