list of seminars on online documentation

Subject: list of seminars on online documentation
From: KnoxML1 <KnoxML1 -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 10:52:25 EST

Hi all,

Not too long ago there was a discussion on the list about commercial training
seminars on putting paper documentation online. Someone eventually posted a
summary with a list of available classes; as I recall, there were also comments
about the classes' strengths & weaknesses. I thought I had saved the list, but
now I can't find it. If anybody saved the information, could you mail
it to me?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Margaret Knox
margaret -dot- knox -at- jhuapl -dot- edu