Bill of Material

Subject: Bill of Material
From: Grant Lowe <Grant_Lowe -at- CPQM -dot- SAIC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 09:57:17 U

Hi everybody. I would like some feedback, especially for those of you who
work with MIS. I'm documenting some MIS modules; specifically, a bill of
material module. Do you think this should be called a bill of material for
the singular and bills of material for the plural, or bill of materials for
the singular and bills of materials for the plural? I want to consistent.
About the only thing I've decided on is to refer to the program with
intial-capped letters - Bill(s) of Material(s - and refer to a general bill(s)
of material(s) with lower-case letters - bill(s) of material(s).

What do you think? Thanks for any feedback.

grant