THE MOST UNKINDEST CUT

Subject: THE MOST UNKINDEST CUT
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 09:17:33 -0700

>While the editors of TIME may have thought it clever, I'm afraid that
>it does a disservice to those of us who care more about correct grammar,
>and know less about Shakespeare, than they do.

You may have a point. I couldn't find it in the Dictionary of Cultural
Literacy, 2nd ed. It does have an entry for "the noblest Roman of them all,"
so I expect that to be a Time headline soon. ...RM

Dr. Richard Mateosian Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Vice President, STC Berkeley Chapter