Re: Source Language

Subject: Re: Source Language
From: douglas_thayer <douglas_thayer -at- SMTPLINK -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 09:04:23 LCL

Ina:

"ACUCOBOL" is a registered trademark of ACUCOBOL, Inc.

Sorry to reply to the list, but I didn't get your address.

Douglas Thayer
<douglas_thayer -at- smtplink -dot- syscom -dot- com -dot- tw>
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Subject: Source Language
Author: @TWNMOE10.Edu.TW:TECHWR-L -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET at smtplink-syscom
Date: 5/17/95 5:52 AM

I am preparing the latest edition of our company's software guide and
several vendors have cited "source languages" for which I have no
referenceS. I would appreciate it if someone has the proper spelling
and capitalization (and/or vendor's name) for the following products:

ACCUCOBOL
WINLISP
ANGOSS
SNAP