Re: Multi-platform Docs

Subject: Re: Multi-platform Docs
From: Dawn Voelker <DVoel -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 08:25:00 PDT

We had that problem at one of my previous employers. We ignored it and
wrote for the in-house platform, prefacing with our intent. It eased our
writing problem but increased our customer service problem.

Dawn Voelker
dvoel -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Multi-platform Docs
Date: Tuesday, May 16, 1995 11:31AM

I am looking for examples of documentation (good or bad)
written for a multi-platform product. I am interested in whether
anyone has covered platform differences in the same document and
done it effectively. Any pointers to documents or success/horror
stories are appreciated!

Thanks,

Catherine Rivi
Transarc Corporation