Re: FrameMaker Question

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Question
From: Rogers George <Reg13 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 23:43:22 -0400

I recently came back from FrameMaker training. One of their parting gifts was
a bibliography of third party books about FM. They are all available from
Ellipsis International Publications, Inc. (800) 944-5551.

FrameMaker 4: From Desktop to Printshop; Yvonne Johnson
FrameMaker 4 for Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide; Jann Tolman
Power of FrameMaker 4 for Windows; David B. Doty
FrameMaker 4 for UNIX Solutions; Helena Jerney & John Jerney
Structured Publishing from the Desktop; Michael Fraase
FrameMaker for Windows: Step-by-Step; Janet Lienhard

The original list is annotated--ask me for it and I'll type the whole thing
out for you.
PS--I taught myself FM using the docs from Frame. They seem OK to me. . .
Rogers George (Reg13 -at- AOL -dot- COM)