Citation of radio broadcast

Subject: Citation of radio broadcast
From: "Elliott C. Evans" <evans -at- ANSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 13:43:38 EDT

Kristen Closson writes:
> How do I site a radio broadcast? I heard a expert speaking on
> the radio on the way to work and need to site some of his ideas
> in a report I have due.

Well, hopefully it wasn't due this morning.

The handbook I bought back in the eighth grade has this example:

Radio or television program:

"An Interview with Sadat." _60_Minutes_. CBS, 11 Nov. 1979.

Note: Other information (director, producer, narrator,
writer) may be listed if appropriate.

In case you're wondering:

Sebranek, Patrick and Meyer, Verne. _Basic_English_Revisited_:
_A_Student_Handbook_. Burlington, 1985.

+-----
| Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans |
-----+