Is it just me...?

Subject: Is it just me...?
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 23:27:34 -0700

I'm reading some documentation for the new programming language I just
bought, and am finding that I can barely keep from reaching for the red
pen--the problems in the writing are small (extra commas in weird
places), but I find that they're hard to pass up. I'm a new graduate of
the technical writing program at SFSU, so I'm wondering if this urge ever
goes away?

David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
dcastro -at- hpsrdas -dot- sr -dot- hp -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/index.html