Re: Lists of Tables/Figures

Subject: Re: Lists of Tables/Figures
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 11:09:49 -0400

Phil Hellerman wrote:
>We are drafting new documentation standards for use within the technical
>writing group. One individual feels strongly that List of Tables and List of
>Figures as items included within the front matter of a document are passe'.
>As she put it "its too technical looking".

As a user, I find these tables *very* helpful. I often need to refer to a
particular table or figure, and trying to find them in a regular index is
frustrating.

@Kat
- view sig with monospaced font & 60char screen window -

Kat Nagel LIFE1 (techwriting) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork LIFE2 (music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

/| It's more fun to arrive at a conclusion
\'o.O' than to justify it.
=(___)= ......Malcolm S. Forbes