This list is invaluable

Subject: This list is invaluable
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 10:38:10 -0700

Kim Ferri x710 said:
> I compiled and posted this bibliography on this list last year. Does anyone
> have anything they'd like to add?

I think useful resources like this bibliography should be placed in
central list resources, like list ftp space. I think these resources
are too valuable to squander, but I know that I don't have space to
keep everything from the list that I want to. Keeping it in a central
location means we can all keep our mailboxes smaller, and that we can
find specific things without having to search through the entire
archives.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com