Is it just me...?-Re- Is it

Subject: Is it just me...?-Re- Is it
From: Auli Ingman <Auli -dot- Ingman -at- X400UX -dot- SASKTEL -dot- SK -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 11:14:56 -0600

Is it just me...?_
David Caruso wonders if the urge to wield the red pen ever goes away.

Not in my case -- but I also correct spelling mistakes on supermarket produce
signs. Onion's at 39 cents a pound bring tears to my eyes.

The documentation you refer to was probably created by a programmer dressed in
writer's clothing. It's the little things that give them problems, like
punctuation, sentence structure, coherence, parallel construction, diction.

But, if you'll forgive the cynicism, who reads the documentation anyway?
:>)