Marketing question

Subject: Marketing question
From: Jan SHELTON <jan_shelton -at- SDT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 11:23:42 CST

This mistakenly went out under the Title "TC positions in Ft. Worth,
TX". Sorry for the mix up.

We're having a discussion with our marketing group about the following
issue. Our company and product names are always italicized and
followed by the appropriate servicemark (SM) or trademark (TM)
notations. Should the TM and SM also be italicized?

Jan Shelton
Jan_Shelton -at- sdt -dot- com