Re: Perceptual Psychology

Subject: Re: Perceptual Psychology
From: Pat Madea <madea -at- MMSI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 10:09:15 MST

re: Alison Sanders' post:
Presently I am doing some research on how theories of perceptual
psychology could be used in audience analysis when planning WRITTEN
documetation. We will be using some of this information as part of
our new tech communication diploma.

Does anyone know of any resources/literature on this subject?

You might check the usability listserv. Many of the subscribers
to that list may be able to help you.

To subscribe to the usability listserv, send a message to
listproc -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu

No need for a subject entry, but if you insist, enter subscribe

In the body of the message, enter subscribe utest <first_name last_name>

and send it. None of the entries are case-sensitive.

madea // madea -at- mmsi -dot- com