Re: Word woes, cont.

Subject: Re: Word woes, cont.
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 06:47:00 UTC

Remember the 3 rules for Windows:

1. Don't use fast saves (tools:options). It puts a notation at the end of
your file every time you make a change.

2. Don't work from disk.

3. Before you print a large document, close the file and open it up again.
(I don't know why this helps, but it does.)

My thanks to those people who told *me* these 3 rules. Probably others will
add rules (and I'll keep them).

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com