[no subject]

> Regarding Bob... where I work we had a product that needed a
> name and someone proposed "Vincent." The idea was shot down
> because "Nothing in the computer industry has ever been named
> after a person." I said, "What about the Lisa?" They said,
> "Yeah, and look what happened to that." Could be the same
> fate awaits Bob...

I think BOB will suffer a quick, merciful death for plenty of reasons othen
than just a stupid name...

Come to think of it... I can't think of any other computer products offhand
that have used a person's name.... and lived to tell.

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.musicwest.com/1040bbs/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446