Re: html editors

Subject: Re: html editors
From: Ken Barney <ken -at- MAGICNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 02:37:22 GMT

There is also a PC shareware HTML editor called "HTML Assistant." I've
found it less cryptic and easier to use than the others mentioned here.
If you're a HTML rookie I'd definitely recommend it. Although I don't
have the URL handy you can find it easily by running a search.

Happy HTMLing.

Ken Barney (ken -at- magicnet -dot- net or barney -at- advantor -dot- com)