Re: Folio, Lotus Smar Text

Subject: Re: Folio, Lotus Smar Text
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 10:52:38 EDT

Sue Gallagher said;

> ... And try giving some of your users a call to ask
> for their opinions ... Nothing impresses a customer like
> a call to ask how we can do better

Absolutely! Too many organizations choose an online delivery tool strictly on
internal reasoning or preferences, only to have it flop with their customers.
(And then they say 'Well, we tried online doc, but it flopped with our
customers.')

We encourage our clients to try out prototypes with sample customers in focus
groups, formal or informal. Otherwise, you are flying blind.

/chet

---
Chet Ensign
Director of Electronic Documentation
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]