GETTING MARRIED? MUST READ (ADVERTISEMENT)

Subject: GETTING MARRIED? MUST READ (ADVERTISEMENT)
From: lparke3 -at- VMS1 -dot- GMU -dot- EDU
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 1995 22:04:54 EST

Plan your wedding flawlessly with the VIDEO WEDDING PLANNER!!

(sponsored by E L E G A N T B R I D E M A G A Z I N E )

The VIDEO WEDDING PLANNER will teach you step-by-step everything
you need to know about planning the wedding of a lifetime for
only $19.95.

(Nominee for 1995 Best How-To Video of the Year)

With the purchase of a VIDEO WEDDING PLANNER, you will receive
a discounted price off these other fabulous wedding products:

* KODAK WEDDING CAMERA (single use)
PUT ONE AT EVERY TABLE AT THE RECEPTION!

We have never met a bride who said she
had too many pictures!

(Packs of 5) REGULAR $71.99, NOW $59.95

* WEDDING MUSIC - MUSIQUES NUPTIALES
Best Selling Wedding Music CD from
Elektra Records (a Time Warner Company)

REGULAR $18.95 NOW $16.95

* THE BRIDE'S BOOK - MY WRITTEN REMEMBRANCE

Keep track of every memory of your
wedding day!

REGULAR $13.95 NOW $11.95

* FLOWERS FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY

Here is all the inspiration you need
in chosing the perfect flowers for
your wedding day!

REGULAR $27.95 NOW $23.95

Because the memories of your wedding last a lifetime, you will
need all of these tools to make it a complete success.

ORDER NOW! Start planning your new life together!

Contact a representative (Ron Beres or Lance Parker) at
7 0 3 - 7 5 8 - 7 8 3 2 or write to:

Cornerstone Entertainment Inc.
P.O. Box 2036
Reston VA 22091

* include $4.95 Shipping and Handling

VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / CHECK / MONEY ORDER

* With credit card orders that are mailed in, please include
name on card, type of card, credit card number and expiration
date, telephone number and the quantities of each item.