Re: IPA

Subject: Re: IPA
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 09:18:20 -0600

Did any other beer lovers on this list think this post was going to be
about India Pale Ale? For those who don't know, this isn't a brand of
beer but a variety of ale first brewed, I believe, by the British in
colonial India. Anyway, sorry for the off-topic post. Follow-ups to me
personally.

Matt Hicks

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.