Re: PC or Not PC? That is the Question

Subject: Re: PC or Not PC? That is the Question
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 12:06:26 EDT

I hesitated sending this to the list in light of Eric's "Appropriate Postings"
tidbit, but since this DOES apply to the art and craft of how to properly get
one's point across...

>If I say, "I use glasses," they know I'm using a container to hold
>something, be it milk, juice, beer, or spare change.

I used to USE my dad's EYEglasses (classic "Coke-bottle lenses") on sunny days
to try to start fires... however, I have never had to WEAR EYEglasses myself.

>I have heard and read the following terms: height-challenged,
>morally-challenged, mechanically-challenged.

"He's not dead, Jim... he's metabolically challenged."

<sigh> Someone, please, STOP THE INSANITY.

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.musicwest.com/1040bbs/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446