the end of PC discussions

Subject: the end of PC discussions
From: Sue McCullough <"mccullough~so"@GLAXO.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 18:39:01 -0400

[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

Folks:

Let's drop this discussion of PC issues right now. It's trying my
patience severely. This list is for technical writing
professionals, not political whiners of any sort, pro or con PC.
In fact I would be most impressed if we could keep gender
politics off this list entirely. If you wouldn't discuss it with
your business associates, it shouldn't be on this list.

Let's talk about hanging indent problems in RoboHelp instead.

Sue McCullough
Sr. Tech Writer
Glaxo Wellcome, Inc.
som24502 -at- glaxo -dot- com