Re: OED

Subject: Re: OED
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 18:32:36 -0400

Sherrill wrote:
>I just saw the OED listed as a writer's reference material.
><snip>
>How many of you writers out there *really* have access to one?
>(short of going to the public library in a large city)

You should be able to pick up a used Compact Edition for $100 or less. If
you have good eyes, or access to a magnifying glass, it's great.

@Kat
- view sig with monospaced font & 60char screen window -

Kat Nagel LIFE1 (techwriting) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork LIFE2 (music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

/| Never retract, never explain,
\'o.O' never apologize...
=(___)= get the thing done and let them howl.
U ______Nellie McClery