-No Subject-

Subject: -No Subject-
From: Barry West <Barry_West -dot- S2K -at- S2KEXT -dot- S2K -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 08:19:58 EDT

Kelly Thompson asked:

>I'm looking for someone experienced with Pagemaker on both the Mac and the PC.
> Are the files compatible? If so, are they 100% compatible?

I have exchanged Pagemaker files between the Mac and PC. For the most part,
they are compatible. However, because the width tables on the PC and Mac may be
vary slightly, you may experience some small differences in the line width of
your text, but only very slightly. The real problem you may face is with your
graphics. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe if you use .EPS
graphics in your docs, you should be okay. Both the PC and Mac handle .EPS very
well. If you use other formats, you may not do so well. Of course, my
experience is on an old SE. These problems may not exist for the newer Macs.

Barry_West -dot- S2K -at- s2kext -dot- s2k -dot- com