Re: Tests

Subject: Re: Tests
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 09:33:06 PST

Boy, Rebecca, you sure have taken a lot of tests!

In 13 years I think I've taken only three. Each time I got the
impression that the interviewer really wasn't confident of his/her
interviewing skills and gave the test to make up for it.

Two of those times, I thought the tests were pretty lame, and I was
humiliated. One time, though, the interviewer was actually doing me a
favor. My former boss had told him I had terrible handwriting.
(Thank God for computers.) So I redlined a document for the
interviewer, he could read it, and I was hired.