Re: Project Management

Subject: Re: Project Management
From: Emily Sopensky <ESIris -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 11:42:31 -0400

Dave Price, Dave McGill and anyone else managing projects:

At the National STC Conference in April, I hosted a table at the network
luncheon. The topic was Project Management Software. Guess what? All except
for one of the 8 people at the table used MS Project. Most worked for large
firms (e.g., AT&T, Schlumberger). All liked it. I've work for large and
small companies and, currently, MS Project seems to prevail. It's flexible
and intuitive enough that it works for a lot of different people and
organizations.

Emily Sopensky
Austin