Re: Formatting Question

Subject: Re: Formatting Question
From: burgamw1 <burgamw1 -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 16:16:35 EST

One reason that a two-column format is used for, e.g., journal articles or
technical reports is that figures or tables that are cited in the text can be
placed closer to the citation and, therefore, closer to the text that discusses
them. I don't know whether that's a consideration in the proposal that you're
working on.

Murrie Burgan
murrie -dot- burgan -at- jhuapl -dot- edu