Screen capture in Unix

Subject: Screen capture in Unix
From: Elisabeth Higgins <lisarea -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 19:55:57 -0500

I've just started a short-term contract, and I need a tool that I can
use to get screen dumps from probably a Solaris system (the product
is multi-platform). Then I will have to move the screens over to a
DOS box to integrate them into the manuals.

Has anyone done this? What tool should I use and what format will it
save the files as? I'll be doing the manuals in WordPerfect.

I prefer shareware or freeware, and it would help a lot if it were
something I could get from an FTP site somewhere.

Thanks,
Lisa Higgins
--------
Sometimes I think about how Don King once kicked a guy to
death because that guy owed him twenty bucks. I don't even
think he did it for the money. I think it was the principle
of the thing. Man, I wish some guy owed me twenty bucks.
--Reid Rottach