James Madison TW Survey: Why Does Salary Range Stop at $100,000

Subject: James Madison TW Survey: Why Does Salary Range Stop at $100,000
From: Harold Henke <hessian -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 16:37:43 MDT

Curious why salary range for the James Madison TW Survey stops at $100,000.00?
I am sure that my colleagues (competitors) at Microsoft easily top six figures.
Probably also those folk at Hewlett-Packard and Compaq.

I think you should change the TW Survey salary range to add
$100,000 or more as another choice. This will make us all feel better, just
like those (in)famous Dilbert cartoons.

<Just having some fun on a rather dour, wet, and atypical Colorado day.>

Harold Henke
The IBM Printing Systems Company
Boulder, CO