Re: Communicator or Writer?

Subject: Re: Communicator or Writer?
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 1995 13:06:46 PDT

My personal feeling is that, if you write, you should call yourself
a writer. Calling yourself a "communicator" makes it sound like
you're hiding behind a vague multisyllabic title.

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon * Writer * robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (408) 321-8771
4271 North First Street, #106 * San Jose * California * 95134-1215