Acrobat Distiller with PC-NFS

Subject: Acrobat Distiller with PC-NFS
From: Peter Howe <pjh -at- BRISTOL -dot- ST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 14:45:04 BST

Having drawn a blank with a rather unhelpful Adobe Technical Support
I'm trying to find out if Acrobat Distiller and Exchange (for Windows
v2.0) can be used with PC-NFS. If you've done this successfully please
let me know - these programs just hang when I start them with PC-NFS
running.

Peter Howe, Technical Author

pjh -at- bristol -dot- st -dot- com