Re: Salary History

Subject: Re: Salary History
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 15:55:00 PDT

Jan Boomsliter wrote:
>For the same reasons, you should include salary information in your job
>description, e.g., "Paying $30-40/hour, commensurate with ...," or
>"Salary range for this job title is $52K to $60K."

And, to which, I add:
Those company's who prefer to hire someone at midrange (or who *have* to
hire someone at midrange) can include that information, also. That way an
applicant will know that the high-end isn't available right away.

Rosie Wilcox
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
"The major problem of all our lives is to decide and clarify our
responsibilities." - John Bradshaw