Re: Hijaak Pro

Subject: Re: Hijaak Pro
From: Chris Tarski <CTARSK -at- MEDNET -dot- SWMED -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 08:08:10 -0500

Re: Hijaak Pro

> We need to capture 200 simple, black and white text screens from a DOS
> application to put in a Word for Windows 6.0C document.
> We're using HiJaak Pro 2.0, but we've had very spotty results: <snip>F

>I've used HiJaak for screen captures and screen capture file conversions.
>I've found it to be a lousy product.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I've had *excellent* results in capturing b/w screens using Hijaak Pro. I've
used both the 2.0 as well as the 3.0
versions. I've used the "hot key" to capture the screens and saved them as WMF
files. I've then imported them into
both Word and Pagemaker documents. I have also used the product to convert
color pictures to b/w as well as to
shades of gray.

If you are still having problems with your screen captures, e-mail me directly
and I'll try to help.

Chris Tarski
UT Southwestern Medical Center
ctarsk -at- mednet -dot- swmed -dot- edu