Re: Costs for documentation

Subject: Re: Costs for documentation
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 11:27:00 -0400

It seems to me that the costs would vary so much with time, place, and
circumstance that any "statistics" would be ball park at best and dead wrong
at worst. For actual cost of documentation, research in your area using
best guesstimates of the time involved based on previous projects would be
far more appropriate, I'd think.
----------
Chet Ensign writes
>I need to locate a reputable source containing statistics for documentation
>costs, specifically the average costs of:

>Printing
>Initial Distribution
>Update Distribution

.... etc

Chet Ensign
Director of Electronic Documentation
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]