[no subject]

The 'Taxachusetts' label was applied around 10 years ago and has
stuck, even though I've read that many states have caught up to and
surpassed Mass. in that regard. I have no numbers to prove it one way
or the other, but I think living here is worth my taxes.

Nancy

Nancy Paisner email: nancy -at- hi -dot- com
Hitachi Computer Products voice: (617) 890-0444
Waltham, MA. fax: (617) 890-4998