Re: Contract writing

Subject: Re: Contract writing
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 17:12:00 -0400

Liz Bohn wrote:
>Part time jobs are difficult to come by under any circumstances. You
>may be able to switch from full time to part time in several jobs -- AFTER
>your employers realize that you're indispensable. ;-)

Where?? Not in this area (SE Michigan)

I have historically had several part time jobs at once in an attempt to make
ends meet. I come to look at it as a form of security (not keeping all my
eggs in one employment basket) but it would be nice to have a job with
security and benefits and all. Both of my current employers seem quite
happy with me, but budgets are budgets.