ASI Colorado Chapter Meeting

Subject: ASI Colorado Chapter Meeting
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 18:54:29 EDT

Our next meeting will be an opportunity for all of us to get to know each
other a little better. Here's the scoop:

DATE: Saturday, June 17, 1995

TIME: 10 AM: Board meeting
11 AM: Tour of new library!!!
Noon: General meeting

PLACE: Denver Central Library
4th Floor Meeting Room
10 W. 14th Ave. Parkway, Denver

PARKING: $2.25 (all day), 13th & Broadway

FOOD: Bring your sack lunch & beverage

TOPICS: '95 ASI Annual Conference
'96 ASI Annual Conference (in Denver!!!)
1995 Rocky Mountain Fall Indexing Conference, proposed agenda
Schmoozing!

Anyone interested in indexing is invited to join us for the tour of the
new Denver Public Library and the general meeting. All ASI members are
invited to attend the Board meeting as well.

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services, P.O. Box 3065, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com or LMLathrop -at- aol -dot- com

P.S. I subscribe to this list in digest mode. If you have any questions
about our next chapter meeting or about the Rocky Mountain Fall Indexing
Conference, please send an e-mail message to me at one of the above e-mail
addresses. Thanks much!