Re: This is why.

Subject: Re: This is why.
From: Dan Martillotti <danm -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 15:10:14 CDT

> "Why, with the exception perhaps of the west coast and New York
> City, would anyone live and work anywhere other than Boston?" asks
> Mark Boyer.

Gee Mark, you need to get out more. There's a whole country out there full
of great places to work. I, for one, work in Austin, TX. Its a great place to
live. Great weather (read no snow to shovel and nice, hot summers that last 6
months or more) and very friendly people. Its an attitude like yours that
makes the rest of us glad we're not in Boston.

Dan Martillotti
Tivoli Systems

Disclaimer: The opinions voiced here do not necessarily reflect those of my
employer, friends, or family. They are mine and I claim all rights to them.