Re: WWW job sites -- perused last night -- MA happening for TW's!

Subject: Re: WWW job sites -- perused last night -- MA happening for TW's!
From: Worthington <debral -at- FALCON -dot- CC -dot- UKANS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 21:19:04 -0500

The Kansas City Star usually lists 6 to 10 Tech Documentation
positions in each Sunday issue. I know that we don't normally think of
the Kansas City area as a "hot bed" for Technical Documentation, but for
those of you wishing to escape the spoiled West and Northeast, KC may
just be this year's best kept secret for TechWhirlers.

Happy hunting!

Bill