terms for communication

Subject: terms for communication
From: Ronald Lee Stone <ston0030 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 02:35:07 -0500

I'm looking for some communication terms that can extend to
the various modes of communication.

One can refer to print, video, film, online, or speech as text.

Text can then be described as written or spoken, read or heard.
I would appreciate suggestions for general terms regarding
writer/speaker and reader/hearer concepts.

I'll summarize any responses in about a week (unless posted to
the list).

Thanks in advance.

Until later,

Ron

Ronald L. Stone : ston0030 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu : (612) 644-9706
listowner-administration : (subscriptions, filelist, general)
RADIO-L : discussion of Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)