[no subject]

From: George Wilkerson <George_Wilkerson -at- PC -dot- RADIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 14:40:59 CDT

When you're sick of getting copied on a message that is lame Like a
poem with a meter that makes everything the same
Then you'd better send a letter to the server or the SYS With a
message to remove you from the bottom of the list.

As for me I'd rather trash it than to read another line From a writer
who is spending his employer's only dime On the drivel he's creating
when he oughta be at work
'Cause he thinks that Internetting is a writer's only perk.

What a waste and dontcha wonder what the world is coming to When the
writers and the readers have so little else to do? Then again I guess
I'm guilty since I now have done it too And to everyone who reads
this, if I'm guilty so are you.

(c) 1995 Waldo K. Grinch, Austin, Texas