Re: Consulting & Contract Job Information Wanted

Subject: Re: Consulting & Contract Job Information Wanted
From: Sue Ellen Adkins <sea -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 13:19:07 -0700

Tommy Trussel asked:
> Can anyone recommend a favorite book with information and advice
> on contract work? (I especially would like to see an annotated
> generic contract.) If you can provide the full publication information
> I would appreciate it.

_The Contract and Fee-setting Guide for Consultants and Professionals_ by
Howard L. Shenson, John Wiley & Sons, 1990, ISBN 0-471-51538-8 discusses what
should be included in contracts. It also provides samples of business
consultant and management, technical service, agent agreement, subconsulting,
fixed price service, and professional services contracts. I purchased the
book this year so it should still be available.

Sue Ellen Adkins sea -at- netcom -dot- com