NON-DELIVERY of: Manuals of Japanese Consumer...

Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: Manuals of Japanese Consumer...
From: Lotus -dot- M -dot- a -dot- i -dot- l -dot- Exchange -at- TESSPO-VA -dot- SMTRW -dot- LANGATE -dot- SPRINT -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 10:28:00 -0400

--tgsFeLOGXFmlkcz2lgESikWxo0einTy7

Subject:
Manuals of Japanese Consumer Electronics Companies

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
Manuals of Japanese Consumer Electronics Companies
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--tgsFeLOGXFmlkcz2lgESikWxo0einTy7

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

--tgsFeLOGXFmlkcz2lgESikWxo0einTy7

Hi!

I'm a technical writer in Tokyo, Japan and write English manuals for many
Japanese consumer electronics companies. A majority of the manuals that I
have written are destined for the U.S. market-NO, I DO NOT wish to take
credit for those dreadful manuals that are practically incomprehensible!

Please tell me what you think about manuals from Japanese consumer
electronics companies in general. Are they any different from the
"poor-to-somewhat-below-average" manuals you get there in the States?

Has anyone purchased or heard anything about the Pioneer Car Navigation System?

Commercial endorsement not intentional, excuse me!
(It's a monitor plus CD-ROM drive combo that determines accurate
"positioning" and reliable car navigation with the aid of the GPS (Global
Positioning System). You can easily learn how to find your position and
navigate from point "A" to point "B". The Pioneer Car Navigation System
tracks your car's position via three or more satellites and indicates your
current location on the monitor as you drive.)

Tell me what you think about the Owner's Manual. No
very-mean-death-threatening unproductive remarks please... With a little
compromise here and there, I managed to write the manual in less than 10
weeks (and I was only using a very early prototype of the car navigation
system).

Thank you for your feedback.

--tgsFeLOGXFmlkcz2lgESikWxo0einTy7--