Re: Request: Contract Jobs

Subject: Re: Request: Contract Jobs
From: Thomas Burgin <Thomas -dot- Burgin -at- MAILPORT -dot- DELTA-AIR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 10:49:00 -0400

Message authorized by:
: CINDY -at- ASI -dot- AUSTIN -dot- COM_at_smtp at MAILPORT

Someone posted something along those lines recently. I forwarded myself a
couple
of those URLs (to home). I'll send myself a note to send them to you. I
haven't
checked them out, however. Beyond that, there are Usenet newsgroups that
should
contain listings... <misc.jobs.contract>??? I think that's the correct name.

Also, look by area. For instance, there is are local/regional Usenet
newsgroups
here in the southeast (<atl.jobs> <triangle.jobs>).

Don't forget the STC ftp site at clark.net, and the STC BBS...

Thomas Burgin

_________________________________
Subject: Request: Contract Jobs
Author: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu_at_smtp at MAILPORT
Date: 6/22/95 5:00 PM

Comments: To: techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

I will be leaving this list in a few days. I would like to know if
there is a www site that contains possible contract tech writing
jobs. I have surfed but found nothing. TIA
Cindy J. Ireland Director of Informational Services
Academic Software, Inc. (512) 918-8101 (voice)
P.O. Box 201958 (512) 918-8118 (fax)
Austin, TX 78720-1958 cindy -at- asi -dot- austin -dot- com
techsupport -at- asi -dot- austin -dot- com
Disclaimer: If an opinion is given in this message, it is
my own and not ASI's.