NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Frame 5 free upgrade

Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Frame 5 free upgrade
From: Lotus -dot- M -dot- a -dot- i -dot- l -dot- Exchange -at- TESSPO-VA -dot- SMTRW -dot- LANGATE -dot- SPRINT -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 13:50:00 -0400

--33DUdTgXBJv8uFhjqmXA3Cu2RojvgiAP

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
NON-DELIVERY of: Frame 5 free upgrade
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--33DUdTgXBJv8uFhjqmXA3Cu2RojvgiAP

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

--33DUdTgXBJv8uFhjqmXA3Cu2RojvgiAP

--jm6291qAHMGZ6QrEzjKNmo068g1PO5O4

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
Frame 5 free upgrade
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--jm6291qAHMGZ6QrEzjKNmo068g1PO5O4

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: techwr-l -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

--jm6291qAHMGZ6QrEzjKNmo068g1PO5O4

Carla, and Frame 4 users:

Frame 5 has been "out" since 1 January.

At the FrameMaker showing, the rep said **free** upgrades
from Frame 4 to 5 are still being given out.

The offer lasts until June 30th, so if interested call

1-800-U4FRAME

After 30 June, the price will be $225 for the upgrade
alone. This number has details.

I may upgrade, but it would put me ahead of the department,
and might give me compatibility worries.

Dick Dimock, Grizzled Tech Writer
AT&T Global Information Solutions (Plop, Plop, Fizz Fizz)
El Segundo CA