NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: PageMaker Pitfall

Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: PageMaker Pitfall
From: Lotus -dot- M -dot- a -dot- i -dot- l -dot- Exchange -at- TESSPO-VA -dot- SMTRW -dot- LANGATE -dot- SPRINT -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 14:41:00 -0400

--pTncHnyXNpt8SlFhmErOZsY87iF5A2Gv

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
NON-DELIVERY of: Re: PageMaker Pitfall
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--pTncHnyXNpt8SlFhmErOZsY87iF5A2Gv

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

--pTncHnyXNpt8SlFhmErOZsY87iF5A2Gv

--7Tug1NUuzAaAvKoLgpZTfVNaieO6J0n2

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
Re: PageMaker Pitfall
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--7Tug1NUuzAaAvKoLgpZTfVNaieO6J0n2

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Comments: cc: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- o
kstate.edu>

On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, Kelly Burhenne wrote:

> Text item: Text_1

> Help! My department purchased PageMaker a while ago. A former
> associate did his last manual in PageMaker. I have inherited the
> project.

> Well, I must now insert additional text and graphics in the middle of
> a chapter. The original document is not all one "story". Therefore,
> when I try to place a graphic (or paragraph) in the middle of a page,
> the remaining text on that page and all subsequent pages DO NOT
> reposition themselves! Each story and graphic is fixed to the page and
> will simply write over the insertion! This is crazy!

> This may be better suited for a PageMaker list, but if this is the
> case (and I'm not missing something), I thought everyone should be
> aware of this (IMO) MAJOR obstacle in PageMaker.

> If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, I would appreciate it.

> Thanks,
> Kelly Burhenne
> burhennk -at- liebert -dot- com
> Columbus, OH

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu